November 23, 2010

Get Chunky this Winter... With Your SWEATERS That Is!

For most of us the temperatures have dropped and we get to return to the forgotten winter wardrobe of last season.  I'm like a kid on Christmas morning when pulling out all my coats and jackets, surprised and  excited when I find things I bought last year and have totally forgotten about BUT...where are all the sweaters?  I think last season I was so focused on outerwear the comfy winter sweater totally dropped off the priority list. 

This season is the perfect time to embrace SWEATERS!  I'm not talking your sweater vests and cashmere cardigans.  I'm talking CHUNKY SWEATERS!  Pullovers!  Elbow Pads! Cable Knit! Sweaters are the perfect go to because not only will you be warm but paired with leggings or skinny jeans and boots and you will also be FASHIONABLE.  Take a look at my favorite CHUNKY SWEATERS out there this season for under $150!


From one fashion enthusiast to another don't forget everyday is a new adventure--Dress like it!

DISCLAIMER: agirl2shop4u does not claim credit for any images featured on this site (unless otherwise noted).  All photos are used for comment only.  No photos are used for commercial use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment