December 20, 2010

TIGHTen up your spending! Fashion tights for under $15!

It can be extremely sad when you discover that one of your favorite pairs of tights has a rip that is too large to ignore and therefore impossible to wear.  The only thing to do is to throw them away.  Not only is this heart breaking because they were last season's favorite and there's no way to get them again but also because you paid a little too much.

Luckily for me this has happened far too many times and I have learned my lesson. One great way to save money this winter is to TIGHTen up your spending!!! Look for tights this season for $15 and under. Why?...

1. Most tights are made of the same material however priced based on design and brand. Even though you're paying more it doesn't necessarily mean better quality.

2. Avoid the disappointment when a season old pair final gets a snag! Find tights for a great price and buy TWO pairs instead of one.  Most likely you will still be spending less than you would be normally and then you can end up keeping a certain print 2 seasons instead of 1!

3. Make your tights an accessory!  Tights can make any outfit but you want to ensure that you're not wearing the same tights every day.  By saving money on each pair of tights you can buy a variety.  Tights can be fun but just make sure that the brighter color tights act as a touch to the outfit and do not take over. Wear them with boots so that there is just a touch of color between the top of the boot and your hemline.

Here are my favorite tights I've found this season for under $15! Have you found your new favorite pair? If so please share!!!











From one fashion enthusiast to another don't forget everyday is a new adventure-- Dress like it!

DISCLAIMER: agirl2shop4u does not claim credit for any images featured on this site (unless otherwise noted).  All photos are used for comment only.  No photos are used for commercial use. 

3 comments:

  1. I found your website from A Working Mom's Closet. And I have to tell you...I ADORE wearing tights. All the time. I love them. I have the herringbone pattern. In black AND brown. I have some awesome checkered ones. I have some gray and black argyle ones. And you know what....My favorite tights mostly come from Target. They are super inexpensive there and I can get more than one color of each!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charisse, I'm so glad you found agirl2shop4u and enjoyed the article! I'm glad you share my love for tights. They can truly make the outfit and the more pairs you own the better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great article, I too am a tights fanatic. I like Arc & Quel, (http://arcandquel.tumblr.com) they have really nice tights for very cheap, and often sell the same tights as american apparel, top shop, urban outfitters, ect bit for dirt cheap!!

      Delete